- Elkridge Athletic Club - Elkridge, Maryland Athletic Club providing Personal Training, Strength Training, Zumba, Group Exercises, swimming, tanning and more!
- About Us - Learn more about Elkridge Athletic Club and the owner’s philosophy on training, exercise and how we provide a great atmosphere for all members.
- Group Exercises - Join your friends in various group exercise classes. A great way to get in shape and work with experts to ensure your safety. All group exercises are free with most gym membership.
- Studio Cycling - Our Studio Cycling class provides a great opportunity to start getting in shape with a solid low impact workout for your heart and lower body muscles. You'll get the benefit of motivation from the group dynamic while still being able to go at your own pace. If you can sit on a stationary bike, thats all the skill you'll need to get a great workout with progression to come.
- Barre Fusion - Combines ballet inspired movements, interval training, Pilates, and isometric moves to strengthen and stretch your muscles from head to toe. The result is firm, elongated muscles, a strong re-defined core, increased flexibility and alignment, and reduced body fat.
- Zumba - This fun and entertaining new exercise class brings the club to the gym, combining upbeat, heart-pounding Latin music with easy-to-follow dance steps led by expert instructors, all in a group environment.
- Step - This 45-minute, fast-paced and fun-filled intermediate cardio class will strengthen and shape your entire body one step at a time while increasing endurance and joint mobility and improving overall mood.
- Kick Boxing - Incorporating martial arts, boxing and aerobic movements set to energetic music, this challenging class will kick your cardio fitness to the next level.
- Tone and Trim - A total body-shaping experience using a combination of coordinated movements with the use of hand weights and a body bar. You'll burn calories as you increase muscle strength, tone and definition.
- Body Sculpting - Work up a sweat while challenging every muscle group in both your upper and lower body—including your core—in our Body Sculpting group exercise classes, perfect for all fitness levels.
- Hour of Power - With a combination of weight training, cardio movement, core conditioning and a mind-body approach, Hour of Power gets your entire body and mind working together to achieve total balance of strength, agility and body awareness—in only one hour! Hour of Power is great for all ages and fitness levels.
- YogaFit - Combining fitness exercises such as sit-ups, push-ups and squats with yoga postures and breathing techniques, while skipping the chanting, or "ohming," often associated with the practice of traditional forms of yoga—YogaFit is yoga for the gym crowd.
- Cardio Circuit - This class will keep you moving and motivated, targeting and challenging all of your muscle groups in just one workout through a series of timed stations, or "circuits," each with a different set of cardio exercises.
- Personal Training - Friendly trainers that will enhance your gym membership by ensuring you’re working out properly and help you focus on your fitness goals.
- Benefits of Personal Training - Learn how Personal Training can benefit your health and help you have a more productive workout.
- Rates & Scheduling - Gym Membership options and fees for Elkridge Athletic Club in Elkridge, Maryland.
- Our Personal Trainers - Learn more about David Sturman, his team of trainers, and their individual philosophy and qualifications.
- Equipment & Facilities - View equipment and facility benefits available to our members at Elkridge Athletic Club.
- Equipment - Gym and Fitness equipment available at Elkridge Athletic Club in Elkridge, Maryland.
- Tanning - Learn more about tanning services available to members.
- Swimming - Information about our Olympic style swimming pool and how members can benefit from our pool partnership.
- Memberships - Learn about membership rates, trial memberships, and ways to join.
Thinking about signing up? Give us a try BEFORE you join!
Includes cardio, strength equipment, group exercise, and access to the sauna and hot tub.Download the form to get started